General terms and conditions of use
When consulting the information on this site, which is the responsibility of HPP Algarve, the following general terms and conditions of use are to be considered:
- Access and use of the information made available to Clients on this site are regulated by legal and special standards prevailing in Portugal and also by the terms and conditions here established, assuming that all Clients accessing to this site are aware of the conditions of use and accept them without any limitations.
- This site serves information and transactional purposes. For information purposes, HPP Algarve does not request any user registration when interacting with the site, being however possible in exceptional situations (for example, a request for clarification or explanation) that identity or e-mail is requested; being this personal data protected by law (your personal data will not be revealed).
For transactional purposes, authentication of the user is mandatory, according to the available system.
- Reproducing part of the information existent in this site is permitted as long as the source is mentioned, if there are not any commercial purposes, if it has been obtained lawfully and does not conflict with data protected by law.
- This site does not guarantee an available document to be the exact reproduction of an officially adopted text.
Privacy and Security
HPP Algarve, the entity responsible for this site, seriously manages the privacy and protection of data registered by users. It is our goal to safeguard quality and integrity of all the information provided by the site’s users, and serving this purpose we have implemented all necessary means, either technological and organizational, in order to keep all information secure, precise, up to date and complete.
Personal information collected by the site is use exclusively by HPP Algarve for the purpose indicated in each case.
The site ensures its users’ privacy and security in all provided data for available services, being only requested and collected the necessary information for the services rendered according to the explicit conditions on site and user’s options.
When required, data holder has every right to obtain access, correction or deletion of given data.
Personal Data Collection
In general, the site may be visited without the need of revealing any personal information.
There are, however, some areas of this site where it is necessary that the user provides his/her personal data, so that it is possible to access all services available.
Data collection is done through the filling of an online registration form according to strict security rules.
User Registration and Personal Area
User registration allows access to various information services on site, budget requests and personal area management.
For registration on personal area, the Client must fill the appropriate form, providing his/her personal data, telephone number(s) and email. An access code to this private area will be sent to the provided email address.
Provided data will only be used for selected purpose, not being added to any other lists. It will not be made available for any other entities or used for mailing of any non-related information.
The personal area is protected by a password sent to the user after registration on Client Area. In case you forget it, recuperation is possible only by indicating your email address.
The site presents links to other sites.HPP Algarve cannot be held responsible for privacy policies or content of these sites, nor for the quality or veracity of the information presented on websites to where hypertext connections refer to, also called hyperlinks or links, existent on this page.
HPP Algarve does not have any control on the contents, products and services offered by a third party through links given on site.
Statistics Registration Files
All IP addresses connected to HPP Algarve’s site are registered. This information will be used for statistical analysis, not being established any relation with service or users’ interaction.
HPP Algarve will monitor all statistical information related to usage of the site in an aggregated and anonymous way. Data used for this mean will not contain any personal information.
This analysis is based on aggregated statistical information and will serve the purpose of interpretation of site usage standards and continuous improvement of service levels and user satisfaction.
Statistical aggregated information resulting from this analysis may be revealed to a third party or publically.
All budgets given on the site use the following currency: Euros. Any request, independent of its origin, must be paid in Euros.
Requested payments (50%) shall be settled on the 7 days prior to the date of surgery through bank transfer. The remaining 50% shall be settled until the date f admission at the Hospital through bank transfer, ATM card or Credit Card.
It is the user’s obligation to pay for the total price corresponding to the requested service. HPP Algarve is entitled to alter, at any moment, the service price according to current table, being the user informed of the alteration.
Means of Payment
The following means of payment are available: bank transfer, ATM card or credit card. Note all dates mentioned on the previous point must be taken into consideration for settlement.
Copyright and Industrial Property
The content of this site is protected by Copyrights and Industrial Property Rights according to Portuguese and European Union Laws and international conventions. Therefore, it cannot be used for other than the admitted conditions.
“HPP Algarve” and “HPP Algarve Medical Tourism” are trademarks.
The user may copy, import or freely use information and/or national symbols existent on this site, either for personal or public use, as long as there is no lucrative or offensive objective. The user should, however, mention the source.
On what concerns sites to which this site directs to, authorization from respective authors and sources should be required, according to their copyrights.
Any attempts of alteration and/or insertion of information, or any other action that may damage and risk the system’s integrity are strictly forbidden and may be punished according to current laws.
HPP Algarve is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, security or legality, including the following of rules concerning copyrights, on what regards content, products or services presented in this site that have been provided by other entities, advertisers or partners.
This site is according to Portuguese Law.
Authorization for information treatment of Personal Data
- Provided data will be computerized.
- This data is for the exclusive use of HPP Algarve, and this entity is authorized to provide it to companies of HPP Health group, being confidentiality assured, as also is its utilisation for serving the social purpose of the group.
- Data may be provided to judicial or administrative authorities, in case this providing is mandatory.
- Whenever requested, clients may have access to personal information on data base. Correction or updating of this data and the insertion of additional information may also be required, through the filling of the appropriate form or a new registration form.
- HPP Algarve is authorized to collect additional information, even if indirectly, serving the purpose of updating or complementing required data.